Bizarro Movie Night at the Aster Coffee Lounge!

I've got mucho irons in the fire, friends, so the 'Dish may be a bit under-stocked in the coming couple of weeks.


HOWEVER! I will be hosting a Movie Night at the Aster Coffee Lounge in scenic Ballard, Washington and have created a Blog to summarily clarify/plug/pimp the blessed event. Feel free to stop by said Weblog at your leisure and say hello. And try to come out for the shindig!

I could be persuaded to pull my T-shirt halfway over my head, then bust out a baaad imitation of Vincent Price in The Pit and The Pendulum. Maybe. But one thing's for sure: I promise to deliver some seriously wiggy stuff...Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Issued Audio Yummies: Easybeats, ELO, and Divinyls

An Interview with Joe Dallesandro

Character Actor Heaven: Hollywood Collectors Show, Feb 2005